Owned & managed by Master Florist Emma Lynch, Love Lily is a contemporary & creative Master Florist based in the beautiful market town of Abergavenny. With a team of six professional florists, we pride ourselves on working with beautiful, seasonal flowers & we specialise in producing luxurious floral bouquets, arrangements & displays for all occassions. Love Lily specialises in bespoke floral artistry tailor made for each individual.
Bespoke Wedding Floristry
Love Lily offer a level of service nothing less than 'perfect' when it comes to providing you with your wedding flowers. Your wedding day is an event to remember for the rest of your life. Beautiful flowers and stunning decorations create an event for everyone to enjoy. The designs, fragrance and colours chosen can bring your wedding alive. Book an appointment with Emma, our extensively experienced florist & event planner, to discuss your requirements further Tel: 01873 856618
With extensive experience in floral design and event planning, Emma and her team offer infinite creative choices for any occasion or theme for any event. We continue to impress our customers and clients with the personal & meticulous attention to detail and creativity that one expects when working with a professional company. We have extensive experience gained from years of floral styling & designing for a diverse range of occasions & venues.
About Love Lily
The Love Lily store is located in the beautiful market town of Abergavennny, open Monday to Saturday the store is brimming with fresh flowers, gift bouquets, plants, exquisite gifts, gift wrap & greetings cards. A treasure trove of delights! Separate to the shop is the Love Lily Design Studio, again located in Abergavenny, which allows the team to work on wedding & event floristry away from the shop.
Why our customers love us...
- Thank you so much for my beautiful flowers, they were the perfect combination & went so well with my dress. our wedding as you know was without fuss, but the attention to detail you gave us was appreciated - Julie H
- I just wanted to say a big thank you for providing such beautiful flower arrangements for Rachel's wedding. Thank you for all your time and assistance in getting the look that Rachel wanted - the corsages, bouques and table arrangements were all wonderful. - Linda C
- Thank you both for the excellent work you did in providing our wedding flowers. I felt total confidence in your service from the first meeting I had with you, through to completion. You were engaged and focused on my ideas and added to these with your expertise and artistic vision. Your attention to detail resulted in a beautiful and original flower design for the tables & reception and a stunning bouquet which perfectly complemented the overall colour scheme and design. Thank you so much for your contribution to a perfect wedding day. - Liz & John
- Thanks so much for saving the day. The flowers were amazing for our wedding. We will be recommending you. - Sarah & Darren
- I would just like to say a big 'Thank You' for your help in choosing the most perfect bouquet, it had such a focal place in many of the photos & complimented my dress. The Bridesmaids flowers were also perfect - they brightened up the day. You had a great understanding of what I wanted & they were so perfect, I can't thank you enough for your hard work. - Rhiannon
- We just wanted to write to thank you for the beautiful flowers you provided for our wedding at The Gliffaes on Friday. They were perfect - just what we wanted. The bridal bouquet especially was absolutely lovely. Thank you for your part in helping to make our wedding day a truly memorable and happy occasion. - Christine & Michael
- Thank you all for the hard work you put in to our wedding flowers - they were stunning and we had so many compliments. It was evident you'd worked hard & I wanted you to know how appreciated it was. - Jane & Dave
- Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers you provided for our wedding in December. It was so lovely to deal with you in the run up to the wedding and the flowers were exactly as we had discussed - modern, simple, classy and seasonal. - Daniel & Cerys
- A huge thank you for the amazing flowers you provided for our wedding day. They were truly sensational and the table centre pieces were just beautiful. I couldn't quite part with my bouquet so it's dried and decorates a shelf in our kitchen. - Danielle